We understand the importance of trusting in your dentist. At Banker Dental Associates, you can trust in our combined 100 years of dental experience and our dedication to consistent, quality care.
Our doctors are committed to the oral health of the community, with availability for dental emergencies, same-day dental crowns, a focus on comprehensive preventive care, and a wide range of services to ensure complete patient care at our facility. Each team member of Banker Dental Associates is knowledgeable in advanced techniques using the latest in dental technology, including digital impressions and panoramic x-ray systems.
Because our patients deserve complete, affordable dental care under one roof, we’re always ready to take care of you, whether it’s a same-day dental crown or an emergency dental treatment. We’re here to ensure the oral health of each member of your family is taken care of from the start.
Our team is always available to discuss emergency dental services, Invisalign costs, cosmetic dental procedures, or any oral health concern that arises. We're also conveniently located for those working or living near Elizabeth, NJ.
We offer the following services:
- Emergency Care
- Life-Changing Dental Implants (Including Teeth in a Day!)
- Porcelain & Composite Veneers
- Root Canals
- Invisalign for Teens and Adults
- Removable & Fixed Dentures
- Mouthguards for Grinding & Athletics
- Digital X-Rays & Scans, Including Panoramic
- Teeth Whitening Systems, Including Philips Zoom!
- Comprehensive Dental Cleanings and Oral Health Maintenance
- Se Habla Español!
Smart Prevention For Lasting Oral Health
We want you to have exceptional, lasting dental health. The team at our Elizabeth, NJ practice, Banker Dental Associates, helps you understand how to preserve your oral health through education and prevention. With a selection of traditional and innovative dentistry options, we are proud to be able to serve all dental requirements in one facility, including:
- Thorough dental exams & gentle cleanings, with emphasis on early detection of inflammation, gum disease, and other dental concerns
- Restorative dental treatments
- Dental implants, porcelain veneers, and crowns, including same-day crowns
- Continued education on maintaining optimal oral health at home, to keep your smile healthy between appointments
If an emergency occurs, we’ll make every effort to quickly alleviate your discomfort with our emergency dental services. Our priority is always to provide quality, caring dentistry to the entire family. You’ll leave the office with a clear understanding of your dental health needs, detailed information about all your dental care options, and expert guidance in making the right decisions for your oral health.