Are your missing or damaged teeth getting in the way of your self-confidence? Do you avoid certain foods, lifestyle choices, or social functions due to the condition of your smile? If so, Banker Dental Associates is here to repair and restore your smile with cutting-edge dental implants!
Our dental implant doctors proudly offer the very best dental implants near Elizabeth, NJ because we create fully customized treatment plans designed for rapid, comfortable outcomes. Ditch those dentures and bridges, and level up your smile with permanent dental implants.
What Are Tooth Implants?
Dental implants, also known as tooth implants, are artificial tooth roots permanently implanted in the jawbone to provide secure support for everything from a single replacement tooth to implant-supported partial or full dentures. Whether you simply need to replace one missing tooth, or you need a full new set of teeth, our Elizabeth, NJ dental office is equipped with the right technologies and expertise to provide you with just what you need.
Dental implants come with a wide range of benefits including:
- Extremely long-lasting results. Your dental implants will be designed to last you the rest of your life.
- Expert shaping and shade-matching. Our dentists will custom-craft your implants to ensure they give you the very best-looking smile.
- No daily removal. Unlike traditional dentures and bridges, dental implants are fixed, which means they remain in your mouth while you eat and sleep. Simply brush and floss as you would with natural teeth!
- Renewed confidence. With tooth implants, you'll never need to worry about your dentures slipping or sliding. Eat all of your favorite foods with confidence!
- Healthier mouth and body. Did you know that tooth loss can affect your total body health? Dental implants strengthen weak jawbones and eliminate decaying teeth.
After a thorough evaluation to determine your candidacy for dental implants, our doctors will plan and coordinate your care, from start to finish!
Types Of Dental Implants
During your consultation, we will examine your teeth and perform the necessary imaging to determine which dental implants are best for you. We offer a range of permanent tooth replacement options including:
- Single Dental Implants. Designed to replace one missing tooth at a time. All implants are sealed with natural-looking dental crowns, shaped and shaded to suit your smile!
- Implant-Retained Dentures & All-on-4®. A cutting-edge solution made to replace a full arch of teeth with just 4 dental implants. Using this method, we remove the need for most preliminary procedures, and better yet, many patients can get a new set of teeth in just one day.
- Overdentures. Removable dental prostheses made to comfortably rest atop dental implants. Overdentures stay put better than traditional dentures and are proven to be healthier as their ultra-snug fit promotes healthy bone retention.
- Hybrid Implant Dentures. Traditional dentures permanently affixed using healthy, durable dental implants. This option is designed to boost aesthetics, function, lip support, and speech!
- Mini Dental Implants. Mini dental implants are smaller in size than traditional implants. They are typically placed in the lower jaw to stabilize dentures.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
Your total dental implant cost breakdown will be determined by the following factors:
- Your chosen dental implant system
- Whether or not any preliminary procedures or treatments are required
- The terms of your dental insurance plan
At Banker Dental Associates, we do everything we can to help make the tooth implant cost process a successful and stress-free one. We accept a wide range of insurance plans from the nation's top dental insurance carriers and even accept no-interest and low-interest monthly payment plans through CareCredit® and Chewsi Dental.
Schedule Your Dental Implant Consultation With Banker Dental Associates
If you are missing one or more teeth, it’s time to consider dental implants. Our dentists have helped countless patients smile with confidence!